In the April Advanced Manufacturing newsletter, learn about the impact Chris Potts of Kratos had on students at Consumnes Oaks High School. Also, a new manufacturing apprenticeship developed by the Sacramento Valley Manufacturing Alliance has been approved by the Department of Labor. In addition, find out about upcoming advisory meetings, career fairs, presentations and professional development.
Franz Veitschegger, Chair of Advanced Manufacturing, Sierra College, invites colleagues and industry partners to an Advisory meeting on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 from 5-7 PM. The meeting will be held on zoom.
Please rsvp to Rachelle Smith, Career Education Liaison, at email@example.com or 530 320-6347.
- On ground classes and COVID
- Review of program and classes/ Current Certificates and Degrees
- How we are responding to industry needs
- Proposed modifications to ADVM 63/64
- Equipment upgrades
- Industry Speakers / Field Trips
6:00 Discussion and Recommendations
- Industry changes and Advisory Board input
- Workforce recommendations